Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's Been Too Long Since My Last Post

Hello everyone,

It's been some time since my last blog post. So I am here just to update you on what has been going on. A family member of mine was hospitalized about 3 weeks ago. She was in the hospital for over 2 weeks. So I did not feel like posting during that time. Then holidays arrived and I decided to spend that time with my family. I hope that everyone had a great holiday!

So what's going on for the New Year 2012 (if the Mayans were incorrect):
- Making and probably breaking new year resolutions such as losing weight, making more money, etc. I will do some updates as we move into the new year.
- More coverage on indie bundles that will inevitably be popping up due to their success in the last year
- Some TV show episode recaps with some of my thoughts and reviews
- Going to finally post some things related to design. I will post up links to my cafepress and zazzle as well as some other sites when I get some of my new designs uploaded.
- I'm actually going to try to branch out into videos, and new web series. I got some ideas that I'm working on at the moment. I'll let you know more about this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment