Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Post #4 - Some Designs That I Have Made in the Last Couple of Weeks.

UPDATE: Anything Evil Troy and Evil Abed related stuff has been taken down and removed by me due to copyright infringement. I'll be mindful of this next time and will create original designs in the future.

Post #4 - This is going to be a brief post. Here are a couple of designs that are being sold at my cafepress and zazzle online stores. Check out the links if interested. I have yet to customize the look of my stores since I am still learning how to use the websites. In the future I may compare the different services for those who are interested in marketing their own designs.

Below are the links to my online stores. 


Design #1 - #thisisatshirt - Basic design of a twitter hashtag. Shows everyone that you are indeed wearing a 
T-Shirt. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Design #2 - Evil Troy and Evil Abed from one of my favourite comedies on television: Community.
This design is not available at either of my online stores due to copyright infringement. They have been taken down and/or removed by me. Look forward to original designs in the future!

From Community Season 3, Episode 4: Remedial Chaos Theory.
I will try to design new things in the future and posting up the designs periodically on this blog. Let me know what you think about them in the comments section. 




No comments:

Post a Comment