Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

First Blog Entry: Allow Me to Re-introduce Myself

First of all welcome! I have no idea how you got here but please stay awhile - you can at least pad my blog stats so I can feel good that someone is actually visiting. Why not make someone (me) else's day by reading their blog.

Okay time for the brief introduction or re-introduction. Male, late 20s, Canadian. I originally used this blog as a placeholder for my other website. I only had one post up since opening this account months or maybe a year ago and did nothing with it. I finally decided a couple of days ago to actually use this blog for something else other than a placeholder. I will now attempt something that may fizzle into nothingness once again and that is to actually update this blog with new insightful (?), innovative(?), and good(?) entries.

What can you, the reader, expect from this blog? Here are some of the things that I will cover:

  • Video games - Console, PC, and casual game previews, reviews, my thoughts about video games
  • Television shows - previews, reviews, recaps, trailers of my favourite shows
  • Movies - I tend to watch a lot of movies so expect some reviews, trailers, spoilers
Yeah I know what you are thinking (well at least I think I know what you are thinking right now). The question will arise -  "What sets me apart from other blogs out there with similar topics that are possibly better written?" Well first of all I would have to say you may have a bad attitude considering this is my first post and you haven't seen any of my posts yet. The stuff that I write may blow your minds! (Or it may just leave a bad taste in your mouth.) Only time will tell.


Oh right I will be posting about other things as well that are of a more personal nature.

  • My struggle to get out of soul crushing debt from student loans, credit card debt
  • Me trying to make designs for T-Shirts and websites
  • Things that inspire or make me laugh with links to other people, websites, blogs, videos, and pictures
  • Local stories about my hometown of Toronto. 
Yes, I realize that there are too many topics to focus on but I don't want to be stuck writing about one thing. I'm sure the focus will change over time. 

If you got this far thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment